Las Brisas PTSA Mission in Action
- Develop and maintain a PTSA where people will wish to go for information, where they are received in a courteous and friendly manner and where together we will make a difference for our children
- Earnestly work towards educating and training our membership to become effective and knowledgeable decision-making participants on issues and conditions affecting the education and welfare of our children and youth.
- To spend our funds in a manner that is in keeping with our mission to educate and train our community.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication between and among members, school staff and school board. Provide representation at school board and pta council meetings and report on the proceedings to our membership.
- Seek to participate in the decision-making process that affects children. Work to ensure that the process for establishing school policy is clear and provides an opportunity for the public to express its concerns.
- Work with the school to provide quality education for all children and youth.