National PTA 2019-20 Reflections Overview
Student Guide For Preparing Reflections ARt Entry
Express what Look Within means to you through dance, a short film, a poem or story, an original song, a photo or visual work of art.
Entry Forms Are shared Electronically Via PeachJar and on Our Website STARTING OCTOBER 3, 2019. A Paper copY HAS be sent home Via Student Take Home Tuesday (THT) Packets in October.
RETURN BY friday, NOVEMBER 1, 2019.
Las Brisas PTSA REFLECTIONS ENTRY FORM & ART RULES
Create an Original Work Only new and original works inspired by the theme: Look Within will be accepted. Enter in one or more of the following arts categories
(limited to one submission per category per person).
- Dance Choreography
- Visual Arts
Follow your school's PTA deadlines and instructions on how to enter. Your submission must include a completed and signed Student Entry Form.
In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you in 10-100 words.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.